Human Contacton May 27, 2012 at 12:01 PM
Posted In: Blog
Here are twenty (not so) random thoughts:
- Thije and I had our first non-digital contact last week! I sent him the Diamondgoat Media Greybook, and a handwritten note. Proof I exist, and am not just a rouge computer program with something to prove.
- The Avengers kicked ass. It seemed so impossible five years ago, but it came together beautifully.
- Now that we’re past the Avengers barrier, can we get team-up movies? I’ve heard they might do a Black Widow/Hawkeye thing, but I’d really be into an Iron Man/Hulk or Captain America/Thor, etc venture. Awesome script potential there.
- I’m single. It’s the good life.
- I love to grill. Cooking in general is a pleasure, but grilling is just somehow funner.
- Half the people you meet don’t like you.
- I have no fucking clue if that’s true, but just start telling people that. Let’s make the world a more contemptuous place.
- Girls have to do way less than guys to look good while dancing (i.e. shake/wiggle/sway their hips).
- Breaking Bad returns July 15th. HOLYFUCKINGSHITMONSTER. Walter White is my muse.
- The only Zelda game I’ve beaten is Link’s Awakening.
- A couple nights ago I played Truth or Dare and Spin the Bottle at four in the morning.
- I’m twenty-five.
- That’s at least 8 years too old to play Truth or Dare and/or Spin the Bottle.
- Thije and I average an argument per every page of ATTWZ. Blood, sweat, tears, muthafukka. (Thije does all the crying.)
- Does it get any better than the opening theme of Cowboy Bebop?
- My first car was a blue 1980 Toyota Corolla Hatchback.
- How did people survive before air-conditioning? Technology rocks. Bring on the singularity!
- Donatello is my favorite Turtle.